Smarter Email Practices Means Ignoring Some Messages That Appear Important
Most cyberattacks against organizations result from employees downloading email attachments containing malware or replying to phishing emails. Learn how avoid these mistakes. Read More
Employer Alert: Sexual Harassment Complaints Up 400 Percent In One State
One state has numbers to show that the Weinstein Effect is affecting claims. Jack McCalmon, Esq. weighs in. Read More
Are Your Employees Starting To Understand Your Cyber Risk?
A new survey shows that employees are becoming more aware of cybersecurity risks. Jack McCalmon examines what that means for employers. Read More
Frequently Asked QuestionsAll Users
1. Am I required to do the training on this Site?
Each organization sets its own training requirements. If you are not sure whether you are required to complete training, please contact the Site Administrator for your organization, the person who asked you to register on the Site.
2. How do I access my training assignment?
3. What if I have a question about the training material?
You can submit a question to the trainer by clicking the “Ask the Trainer” link found at the bottom of each training screen.
4. How can I change my password?
1. How do I add other users to the Site?
There are two ways to add users:
Recruit new users via email
2. How do I assign training to my users?
The system automatically assigns all the training to every user with a site profile of manager or above. The trainee can see his/her training assignment by logging onto the Site and clicking the Training tab.
3. Can I change the training assignments?
Yes, each Site Administrator can adjust the training assignments for his/her users. To do this:
4. How do I access the training records of my users?
5. Where do I find the Model Forms and Model Policies?
The link to Model Forms and Policies is located on the orange menu bar that appears after login.
6. How do I ask additional questions?
Use the Tech Support link on the top men bar and submit your question. A customer service representative will reply promptly.