Password Managers Offer Added Cyber Protection Against Phishing Scams
Password managers not only store your passwords; they also can help protect you from phishing scams. Learn more. Read More
Protect Your Data: Don't Share It
A survey reveals many people will sell private data. Take steps to protect your data. Read More
Malware Drops On Your Mobile Device: How Can You Protect Yourself?
AirDrop has become a vehicle for child pornography and malware. Learn how to protect your device when using AirDrop. Read More
Frequently Asked QuestionsAll Users
1. Am I required to do the training on this Site?
Each organization sets its own training requirements. If you are not sure whether you are required to complete training, please contact the Site Administrator for your organization, the person who asked you to register on the Site.
2. How do I access my training assignment?
3. What if I have a question about the training material?
You can submit a question to the trainer by clicking the “Ask the Trainer” link found at the bottom of each training screen.
4. How can I change my password?
1. How do I add other users to the Site?
There are two ways to add users:
Recruit new users via email
2. How do I assign training to my users?
The system automatically assigns all the training to every user with a site profile of manager or above. The trainee can see his/her training assignment by logging onto the Site and clicking the Training tab.
3. Can I change the training assignments?
Yes, each Site Administrator can adjust the training assignments for his/her users. To do this:
4. How do I access the training records of my users?
5. Where do I find the Model Forms and Model Policies?
The link to Model Forms and Policies is located on the orange menu bar that appears after login.
6. How do I ask additional questions?
Use the Tech Support link on the top men bar and submit your question. A customer service representative will reply promptly.