Cooking The Books To Drive Up Stock Prices: A Serious Crime With Civil Liability Exposures
The CFO of a financial services organization is accused of conspiring with others to manipulate financial statements and artificially inflate earnings. We examine. Read More
NLRB Changes Employee Handbook Standard And Its Joint Employment Rule: What Employers Need To Know
Two recent decisions by the National Labor Relations Board will require a review of corporate policies and practices. Learn about the changes. Read More
Sexual Harassment And Bankruptcy: How One Can Easily Lead To The Other
A yoga organization files for bankruptcy because it owes millions of dollars for multiple sexual harassment verdicts. We examine. Read More
Frequently Asked QuestionsAll Users
1. Am I required to do the training on this Site?
Each organization sets its own training requirements. If you are not sure whether you are required to complete training, please contact the Site Administrator for your organization, the person who asked you to register on the Site.
2. How do I access my training assignment?
3. What if I have a question about the training material?
You can submit a question to the trainer by clicking the “Ask the Trainer” link found at the bottom of each training screen.
4. How can I change my password?
1. How do I add other users to the Site?
There are two ways to add users:
Recruit new users via email
2. How do I assign training to my users?
The system automatically assigns all the training to every user with a site profile of manager or above. The trainee can see his/her training assignment by logging onto the Site and clicking the Training tab.
3. Can I change the training assignments?
Yes, each Site Administrator can adjust the training assignments for his/her users. To do this:
4. How do I access the training records of my users?
5. Where do I find the Model Forms and Model Policies?
The link to Model Forms and Policies is located on the orange menu bar that appears after login.
6. How do I ask additional questions?
Use the Tech Support link on the top men bar and submit your question. A customer service representative will reply promptly.